The 2019 graduation rate was 95%.
In 2019, a total of 422 students received approximately $29.5 million in scholarships.
Student Demographics 2019-20
- 24% of PLC Schools' students are minority.
- 25% of PLC Schools' students are on the free or reduced cost lunch plans.
- 9% of PLC Schools' students are military.
- 11,810 students enrolled in PLCS during 2019-20
Staff Statistics 2019-20
- There are 1,668 employees in the District.
- The average PLCS teacher has 13.18 years of experience.
- The certified teaching staff has a minimum of a bachelor's degree, many have acquired additional hours including...621 have a master's degree, 15 have education specialist degrees, and 4 have doctorates.
- There are 4 nationally certified teachers in the PLC Schools.
2019-20 Average Number of Students Per Classroom Teacher
- Elementary - 21.08
- Junior High - 20.82
- High School - 23.38