Did you know that ANYONE can get involved in the PTO!!
Why should you be a part of the PTO?
- Be in the know about what's happening at LVW!
- Great way to meet other parents and teachers!
- Volunteering helps you grow!
- Provides you with a way to more effectively speak up and suggest change!
- You can be a role model, demonstrate to you child the importance of education!
- Without a PTO/volunteers we would not be able to have all of these events and fundraisers! It takes volunteers to make it happen even if its just an hour of your time!
How does being part of the PTO support our school?
The PTO supports LVW in so many ways, some of these ways include; class parties, school fundraisers, 4th grade author visit, 6th grade DARE shirts, provided students with entertainment with visits from wildlife encounters/magician, organizing spirit gear. We purchased a new sound system for use in music, water bottle fillers for teachers/students, new water bottle station in the teachers lounge, new pencil sharpeners for staff and are actively working on new basketball hoops, new marquee out front and a kickball fence.