District Mission & Beliefs
The mission of Papillion La Vista Community Schools, an organization dedicated to greatness, is to prepare all students to realize their unique aspirations through rigorous instructional and innovative educational pathways, delivered by highly qualified, passionate educators through bold partnerships with families and community.
We believe . . .
- In the worth of every individual.
- In building impactful relationships that foster empathy and kindness.
- In an inclusive environment that honors diversity, equity, and access.
- All students can learn and grow.
- In high quality, rigorous foundational, and innovative instruction.
- Supporting mental, emotional, social, and physical well-being is the foundation for student success.
- In creating a culture of engaged students, staff, family, and community.
- In the power of collaboration, communication, and continuous improvement.
- Making data-informed decisions is in the best interest of all students.