No visitors or guests will be allowed due to spacing restrictions, parents are unable to eat lunch at school. Deliveries of outside food will not be accepted.
- Staff will wear masks
- Students will wash hands before eating
- Lunch will be served and eaten in the gym for grades 1, 2, 4 and 5. Kindergarten grade 3 and grade 6 will eat in their classrooms.
- Staff serving lunch will wear gloves
- Students will have no contact with serving equipment
- Three choices - Two hot lunch choices or yogurt
- All students served all items in full portion sizes
- Students will choose flavor of milk
- Students who bring a lunch from home may purchase milk separately
Lunch is free to all students due to a federal waiver. If a student would like to purchase a second milk or a milk to drink with their lunch from home it is $0.60 a carton.