COVID-19 Screening Tool - How To...
MAKE SCREENING PART OF YOUR MORNING ROUTINE!Daily Screening Guidelines
- All families will need to complete a daily screening prior to arriving at school each day.
- It is VERY critical that if showing any symptom - stay home.
- Do your part to keep everyone healthy and safe. Complete the daily screener honestly!
PLCS Partners with Children's Hospital & Medical Center to help families conduct daily screening for COVID-19
Through a partnership with Children's Hospital, all PLCS families will have access to a screening app that can be completed daily on your phone or any device. This screening tool will walk families through a series of questions and give you action steps that need to be taken based on your answers. Daily screening is critical in keeping all students and staff healthy and in school.
Click Here to Complete the COVID-19 Daily Screening Tool
1. THE FIRST TIME YOU OPEN THE TOOL, ADD STUDENT INFORMATION
- If you use the same device it will remember who you are and you will not have to enter this information again.
- The first time you do this, will be longest. After you enter the demographic data once you will not need to continue to do so.
2. IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE STUDENTS, CLICK “ADD ANOTHER” OR CLICK “SAVE”
- You can add as many students as live in your household.
- If you forget to add students you can go back and add them later.
- Only one screener needs to be completed for the entire household.
3. THIS IS YOUR FAMILY ID. YOU CAN NOW DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO PROVIDE YOUR NAME OR BE ANONYMOUS.
- You only need to enter your family ID if you are completing the screener on a different device. Otherwise, it will remember who you are.
- If you do not have your family ID you can just reenter the demographic information again and the system will merge the two files.
- We encourage families to include their name so we can support you.
- You can complete the screener anonymously if you think that is important.
4. ENTER YOUR STUDENT(S) INFORMATION INTO EACH FIELD AND CLICK “SAVE”
- You do not need to enter your family ID it will know who you are.
5. CLICK “CLOSE SURVEY”
- You will now be able to complete the screener and you will not be asked again to complete the demographic information.
6. CLICK ON “PLCS COVID-19 HOUSEHOLD SCREENER”
7. READ AND REVIEW THE DISCLAIMER
8. ANSWER A SHORT SERIES OF QUESTIONS
9. BASED OFF OF YOUR RESPONSES, A RECOMMENDATION WILL BE GIVEN
- It is very important that you follow the recommendation.
- If your child is not attending school, please call in the absence to the school.
PLCS COVID-19 Daily Screening Tool
The first time you open the tool, add student information If you use the same device it will remember who you are and you will not have...