All students need a BLUE CARD from the activities office in order to participate in athletics. This needs to be completed before the first day of practice for a sport (Fall, Winter, Spring).
Here are the items you need completed in order to get your BLUE CARD:
- Permision to Treat form & Transportation Permission (link)
- Physical Form - Must be dated May 1 or after, prior to the school year in which the individual participates.
- Activity Handbook (completed through online student verification) - Needs to be completed by both the student and parent
- NSAA Consent Form (completed through online student verification) - Needs to be completed by both the student and parent
- Activity Card - Here is the link to pay online for your activities card - this also allows you to get into all home events all year (except districts and metros)