Titan Defenders: Parent and Booster Organization
Titan Defenders is committed to enhancing the student experience and strengthening the Titan community through financial and volunteer support.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
You can make a tangible difference in the lives of students at Papillion La Vista South. Funds raised help build, promote and maintain PLS athletic and activity programs which support student growth and development.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Parents. Teachers. Coaches. Titan Fans. Neighbors. Former students. Business partners. Anyone who cares about the success of Titan students!
WHERE DO THE CONTRIBUTIONS GO?
In 2016-2017, ~$55K received from donations & fundraisers supported:
- High Jump Mat Replacement $9,000
- Record Boards $4,500 Golf Cart $4,240
- Dance Team $3,750 Scholarships $3,000
- Signage for Baseball/Softball $2,550
- Golf Simulator $2,200
- Tennis Banners $2,100
- Student Planners $1,852
- Snacks (~900 Students taking the ACT EXAM) $1,800
- Media Backdrop $1,200
- Marching Band $1,000
- Golf Bags $960
- Sponsored Titan Blast $500
- Sponsored Winter Chill $500
- Sponsored Spring Fling $500
- Unified Tailgate (Special Olympic students & Peer Aides) $425
- Football Team Dinner (Lincoln Away Game ) $400
If you have membership questions, please contact Lisa Beacom at email@example.com
Click here to download the Titan Defender membership form.
Make checks payable to Titan Defenders. Mail completed form to: Titan Defenders c/o Lisa Beacom, PLSHS, 10799 HWY 370, Papillion, NE 68046