The Purpose of the Monarch Booster club is:
- To support and encourage the athletic program of Papillion LaVista High School (PLHS).
- To promote good sportsmanship, encourage school spirit, and foster good citizenship.
- To promote special events and/or projects in an effort to raise funds.
- To help maintain and improve the athletic program at PLHS.
For additional information, please look at our bylaws.
How the Monarch Booster Club has helped our athletes
- Basketball Shooting System
- Football End Zone Camera
- North and South Gym Team Logo Padding
- Golf Simulator
- Tennis Ball Machine
- Team Dinners
- 2 $500 Scholarships 2022 Graduates
- Nebraska Coaches Association All-Star Game Sponsorship for Athletes
- Pole Vault Poles
- Baseball Equipment Bags
- New Sideline Chairs VB/BBall
- Teambuildr Strength and Conditioning Program
- Softball Field Resurfacing
- Soccer Goals
- Swim Towels
- Team Dinners
- Generator XC/Track
- North Gym Improvements - Gatorade and Hall of Fame Award Displays
- Shooting Gun for the South Gym
The Booster Club sponsors a scholarship for PLHS athletes. You can apply by filling out the PLCS Comprehensive Scholarship Application in the fall of your senior year. Dr. Govier will send out information about this scholarship second semester.
Please look at our Membership Brochure for more information.
Booster Social Media Links for all things Booster Club and Monarchs!
Booster Club Fundraising
- Sunday September 3, 2023. 1pm at Tara Hills. https://events.golfstatus.com/
event/3639fc2e-15d7-45b2-a931- f9bae82012eb/details/ registration-details
- Saturday April 22, 2023 5:30 at Serbian Hall
- Tickets available at https://www.plcsfoundation.
Businesses and restaurants you already frequent will donate to the Booster Club by using this easy app! Download it on your phone now!
- Support us on TAGG!
(Look for Monarch Athletic Booster Club on the app!)
Monarch Booster Club meetings are typically on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30 in the Excellence Center. We are always interested in new ideas and member participation!
Click on the dates to see the meeting minutes.