Monarch Athletic Boosters
The Purpose of the Monarch Booster club is:
- To support and encourage the athletic program of Papillion LaVista High School (PLHS).
- To promote good sportsmanship, encourage school spirit, and foster good citizenship.
- To promote special events and/or projects in an effort to raise funds.
- To help maintain and improve the athletic program at PLHS.
For additional information please look at our bylaws.
How the Monarch Booster Club has helped our athletes
Purchase made to help our athletes in 2020-2021 include:
- Electronic Timing System
- Nebraska Coaches Association All- Star Games Sponsorship for athletes in Softball and Girls Basketball
- Summer Strength & Conditioning
- Team Dinners
- Tennis Wind Screens
- Weight Room Equipment
The Booster Club sponsors a scholarship for PLHS athletes. You can apply by filling out the PLCS Comprehensive Scholarship Application in the fall of your senior year. See Ms. Bradley in the Counseling Office for more information!
Please look at our Membership Brochure for more information.
Booster Social Media Links for all things Booster Club and Monarchs!
- Monarch Booster Club Twitter
- Monarch Booster Club Facebook
- PLHS Activities Twitter
- Metro Conference Schedule
Booster Club Fundraising
- Sunday September 5, 2021. 1pm at Tara Hills. Register here!
- What: Each activity group sponsors a night to man the concessions stand for home football games
- When: Thursdays/Fridays in the fall
- Where: Foundation Field
- Why: Proceeds towards ALL sports
Businesses and restaurants, you already frequent will donate to the Booster Club by using this easy app! Download it on your phone now!
- Support us on TAGG!
(Look for Monarch Athletic Booster Club on the app!)
Monarch Booster Club meetings are typically on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 in the PLHS Library. We are always interested in new ideas and member participation!
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
Click on the dates to see the meeting minutes.