MARCH 4-8, 2019
Hello Lancer families!
Next week is the final week of the quarter. Please talk with your student about turning in all assignments and studying for any tests or quizzes.
Here is our overview for next week's homework. If there are changes to the calendar it should be noted in your student's planner and we will include in on our Twitter page (www.twitter.com/lvmslancers).
For specific questions regarding individual classes, you will find in our weekly calendar each teacher's name and email address.
Topics this week & Important upcoming dates:
- ELA-Silver (Hauge): CSA test Tues-Wed.
- ELA-Gold (Alexander): Finish CSA essay and grammar test.
- Science (Zurcher): Chapter 3 Quiz: Monday, March 4th. CSA test: Thursday, March 7th. Click HERE to study Quizlet for the quiz and CSA.
- Social Studies (Heavican): Chapter 10 Quiz on Wednesday, March 6. Start 11.1 Discussion (Roman Expansion).
- Math 7 (Schoonveld): Unit 10 test Thurs-Fri.
- Advanced Math (Schoonveld): Unit 11 quiz Friday
- Algebra (Loch): Monday-Tuesday: Midterm test. Begin Ch. 7
HW: Study for CSA
Review 10.5 & 10.6 for quiz tomorrow
HW: p.439 1-14
HW: complete review guide (due tomorrow), complete all checkpoint redoes (due tomorrow), complete all quiz retakes (due tomorrow)
HW: Complete all checkpoint redoes (due today), complete all quiz retakes (due today); study for Unit 10 test
Unit 10 test (part 1)
HW: continue to study for Unit 10 test part 2
Unit 10 test (part 2)
Coordinate plane review
HW: coordinate plane worksheets
11.1 Congruent figures & 11.2 Translations
HW: workbook pages 248 & 252
11.3 Reflections & 11.4 Rotations
HW: workbook pages 256 & 260
review 11.1-11.4 for quiz tomorrow
HW: p. 493 1-10
Unit 11, Quiz 1
HW: complete checkpoint redoes
HW: Pages 362-363: #’s 5 – 20, 23 - 4
HW: Journal Pages 209-213
HW: Page 369: #’s 3 – 24, 31, 32, 35 - 40
DUE: Punic Wars Wkst.
HW: Ch. 10 Quiz SG
Chapter 10 Review for Quiz on Wed.
Chapter 10 Quiz
Start 11.1 Discussion
HW: 11.1 Wkst.
Roman Republic Video
Quiz today; review for CSA
Review for CSA
HW: Study for CSA test Thursday
Review for CSA
HW: Study for CSA tomorrow
Qt 3 CSA
Finish Qt 3 CSA
HW: Finish CSA Essay
HW: Present CSA Essay HW: Review grammar for test Fri. HW: Review grammar for test
Long Term Substitute for Learning Center Teacher: Ms. Ronan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Center Teacher: Amy Odson email@example.com