Online Lunch Accounts

  • How about an easier way to deposit lunch money?Two girls in line at lunch
    Papillion La Vista Community Schools offers online student lunch accounts through a company based out of Irvine, California called Titan School Solutions.  Parents can use a credit or debit card or an e-Check at any time of the day or night to make a deposit. Once a deposit is made, these funds are immediately available for use in the lunch line.

    Benefits to you include:

    • Convenience -The need for sending cash or checks to school is eliminated. You can put
      money in your child’s account any time of the day or night.
    • Peace of Mind – The transfer process occurs in real time. This assures that if you forgot to send
      or deposit money or get a call that your child needs more money, you can quickly make an
      online deposit and know that it will reach the meal account at the school in real time.
    • Account information – You will be able to check account balances and the details of your child’s
      purchases quickly and easily online.
    • Faster Lunch Lines – As cash sales are eliminated in our Middle and High Schools, lunch lines
      speed up, giving our students more time to eat.

    How to Get Started:
    Before you register for a family account, you will need your child’s PLCS student ID number. You can get this number from the school, by calling us at 402-537-6250 or by checking the PLCS Parent Portal. Once you have this number, it’s easy to register for online deposits at

    Click ‘Sign Up Today’. You will be able to choose between a one-time payment and the recurring payment option. For more information, the support line for online deposits is TITAN School Solutions at 916-467-4700 option 2.

    USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    Mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

    Fax:  (202) 690-7442; or

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.