Free & Reduced Price Meal Application
Free meals for all will end this school year. Apply now for free or reduced price meals.
In addition to free or reduced meals, there are many other benefits to applying!Services that may be provided to our families that qualify for Free and Reduced Price Meals include:
- Reduction or elimination of certain school fees for extra-curricular activities.
- Transportation, food, shelter, clothing and school support for families who become homeless.
- Transportation to low-income children entering the District under the Enrollment Option program.
- Title I Reading support programs for children in elementary schools.
- Summer School programs.
- Additional Instructional Support
- Scholarships based on need.
- Payment of college application fees
- Payment of testing fees, such as ACT
The application for the 2022-2023 school year is available HERE.
For questions about the application process, call 402-537-6277.
If you need a printed copy of the application mailed to you, please call 402-537-6250 or see the files attached below for printable versions.