Contact Free Drop-Off and Pick-Up / Staggered Arrival And Dismissal
The staggered arrival and dismissal times are intended to ensure student safety and allow for social distancing by spreading out the arrival and dismissal time, assigning students to different enter/exit doors, and having students report directly to the classroom. Adults will be stationed out front, at entry/exit doors, and in hallways to assist.
No Walking Club and No Safety Patrol
Important considerations for parents:
- If walking your child to school or walking to meet them after school, designate an off-site meeting location. Please model and practice social distancing.
- If dropping off or picking up your child, parents must stay in your vehicle in the drive through pattern.
- Please share this information with other caregivers who may be dropping off or picking up your child(ren).
NO STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS BEFORE 7:45 WITH THE EXCEPTION OF KIDS CLUB
7:50-8:05 AM Drop off and walk in students arrive.
- Parents must stay in your vehicle.
- Students go directly to their assigned classroom.
- Adult assistance will be available.
8:05 AM Entry doors locked
- Announcements begin
- Students not in the classroom are tardy. Any student arriving after 8:05 should enter through the main office doors and report to the office.
- Parents will not sign in a tardy student. Please call the school office to alert us to your child’s arrival time
Students will be dismissed from their classrooms and exit through their designated doors.
3:00 Students attending Kids Club will be dismissed
3:00 Students who ride a Bus will be dismissed2
3:05 Students who are walking home will be dismissed. Parents will designate an off-site meeting location
3:10 Students being picked up by car will begin to be dismissed.
- Please DO NOT arrive prior to 2:50.
- Parents must remain in your vehicle in the drive through pattern.
- Adults will be stationed along the sidewalk and call for students as their ride pulls up.
- Please display a sign in the windshield or passenger side window of your car with your last name and the names and grades of your children.